Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome!

I created this blog as a one stop shop for all of my interests.  The most common things discussed will be technology, gadgets, video games,  and movies.  But I will also be throwing in some random things like roller coasters, amusements parks, and some personal finance topics.

Things will be kept pretty informal.  I plan to try and write some feature pieces that revolve around a specific topic and and will also have posts that chronicle my time with a specific product or experience.  I will of course have some quick posts on things in the middle to keep you coming back for more.

Please feel free to comment on posts, but try to keep things on topic when commenting.  I am also open to feedback and questions so feel free to get in touch with me.  I hope you enjoy my blog and keep coming back for more!

TBone

No comments:

Post a Comment